As we head into the New Year, we’d like to reflect on some of the incredible clinical advancements of 2014 that show how our doctors have gone the extra mile for our patients.
In the Children’s HealthLink Special video above, watch how futuristic medicine has saved the lives of the littlest patients at Seattle Children’s. From 3D-printed heart models to liquid ventilation, doctors and families reveal the amazing benefits of innovative treatments that challenge the status quo.
- Lung Liquid Similar to One Used in Movie “The Abyss” Saves Infant’s Life, Doctors Encourage FDA Approval of Clinical Trials
- From Heartbreak to Hope: Technology and a New Heart Save Hannah’s Life
- Practice Makes Perfect: Improving a Life-Saving Process Through Simulation
- Seattle Children’s Neonatology program
- Seattle Children’s Heart Center